THE SUMNER CENTER?
Our Mission: The Sumner Center@NorthField exists to equip and empower individuals and families in Sumner County to become stable and thrive in their daily lives.
Our focus is on families who are striving for long-term stability but who are working through challenging life situations.
Our goal is to help each person and family identify and live out the God-given purpose for their lives.
Our approach is to encourage, educate, empower and disciple people with one-on-one mentoring, training, community programming and supporting activities.
The Sumner Center offers services such as:
- job skills and interview training
- individual and family budgeting
- Free Dental Days
- Free legal services through Compassionate Counsel
- A working food pantry
We have programming for our friends with special needs! These include:
- GiGi's Playhouse a Downs Syndrome Achievement Center
- the Special Needs Sports Foundation
- Embraced Services
The Sumner Center’s mission is love God by serving people and bringing hope.